Wednesday, April 16, 2008

Power Packed Pancakes... on hold for shoot

I start prep on a pilot tomorrow called "Redemption", so will not be writing for a little bit.

I have, however, been able to gather some more information that will take your PPP to the next level... from Mum. 

Now, I am sure many mother's out there will be heaving a significant sigh of relief (all this Dad cooking stuff was a little too much to handle, possibly a lie, and potentially even blasphemous) but a lot of her suggestions were actually things that I had been planning already.

One idea she did have - which was a variation on something I have been looking at  - was using pureed beans as a base for the pancakes. Personally, that idea concerns me, but I will be selflessly stuffing a couple into my mouth over the next week in the name of scientific research, and reporting my findings back to you shortly thereafter.

Until then... happy eating.

No comments: